Name change option

OmegaJinjo

Hello, back when F2P first was going live there was a page that was quickly taken down that boasted that subscribers would get 1 free rename to a character per month. Which seems to suggest this is a feature being worked on. I was curious if we might see it go live in 2.0 or soon after and if subscribers will still get a free one a month like that page said?

Personally I have names that I know I will never change.

That doesn't really answer the OPs question.

As far as I am aware, they are working on it (were supposed to have legacy name changes too), but it has been put on the back burner.

As far as I am aware, they are working on it (were supposed to have legacy name changes too), but it has been put on the back burner.

just realised your the troller so edited my post.

Edited by Blimble
Troller

I don't have an answer to the OPs question, but in regard to your point about legacy names: They did give us the opportunity to change legacy name. It happened when they made the change that legacy names did not have to be account exclusive.

I don't have an answer to the OPs question, but in regard to your point about legacy names: They did give us the opportunity to change legacy name. It happened when they made the change that legacy names did not have to be account exclusive.

Wasn't that also at the same time as they did the final server merges? That is the last time I remember needing to change my Legacy name. I might have missed it.

just realised your the troller so edited my post.

ooook....

Edited by jgoldsack

Wasn't that also at the same time as they did the final server merges? That is the last time I remember needing to change my Legacy name. I might have missed it.

ooook....

Seems like it was near that time. Maybe a little later. I've changed my legacy name twice. Once on the original server transfer, then again when the opportunity to change it to anything was given. There may have been merges at the time, but the change was not limited to people who would have lost their legacy name.