The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Is Durge really dead?

Slowpokeking

I guess its open somewhat that he could survive, though...I mean he was sent into a star. So even if "Project Durge" is the actual Durge, its gonna take him quite a long time to recover...could it be Durge? Perhaps, given the hint as the beings amazing regeneration which is what Durge had....but until its confirmed that "Project Durge" is infact Durge, then who knows.

Though even if it is Durge, I dunno if he is gonna be the same being he was in the Clone Wars.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

In SWG it was Durge alive once more yes. Though it didn't not last long....I killed him with my Commando. :D

But yes, long story short, a piece of Durge was recovered, and eventually a new body, etc was gained.

SWG also brought back General Grievous as NK-Necrosis on Kashyyyk in the Shadowlands I believe. He dropped a deed for the ship he used in Ep III and a named, pink saber crystal among other things.

In SWG it was Durge alive once more yes. Though it didn't not last long....I killed him with my Commando. :D

But yes, long story short, a piece of Durge was recovered, and eventually a new body, etc was gained.

SWG also brought back General Grievous as NK-Necrosis on Kashyyyk in the Shadowlands I believe. He dropped a deed for the ship he used in Ep III and a named, pink saber crystal among other things.

See, you miss all the good things when you don't play SWG. :p

Though even after its still open that he could be alive, seeing as Boba wasn't too sure he was gone for good.

See, you miss all the good things when you don't play SWG. :p

I'm sadly starting to forget thigns in SWG though after 1+ years already.. Can't recall certain names of armors, or types of ships I had, etc :(

In the end though I had stuff from Year 1-8 in my Large Generic Windowed House (#3 I think was the biggest / tallest one not counting TCG houses). From "A Painting" that was mega rare on my server, to the other early paintings, to hunting trophies, items from the heroics's city, a ton of weapons on display, kolto tanks, event stuff...man I could go on forever, let alone about the design I made the layouts in that house that took forever to do. I loved customizing my houses.

Had all but 1 of the named crystals as well. (with the exception of the lava and Hoth crystal) .:cool:

Edited by Eillack