Captain Jesh

Zaella

I would appreciate any tips on how to beat Captain Jesh. I know some of you breezed on through but I'm having real problems. I'm level 37 with Aric as my primary companion. I've tried to use the interrupt to block the fire thing he does but it doesn't always work and you have to be really close to be able to do the interrupt. At this stage I only have one interrupt ability (I can't remember the name of it). Are there more? Should I use another companion? If I stay back I can't interrupt. The quest is green for me so I shouldn't be dieing. Any tips would be really appreciated!:)

Elara is your healer companion and you would probably have a greater survivability using her over Jorgan. Using a stim and maybe a few medpacks would also help. Is your gear fairly up to date? Cryo Grenade is a pseudo interrupt as well although it has a long recast timer (but it can help if your main interrupt is down). Don't forget to cash in your planet commendations for mods if you haven't been. I hope this helps you, and good luck.