Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Twi'lek Sniper Clipping

TrickyNinja

I recently made a new alt. At the time, the two things I really wanted were a twi'lek character and I also hadn't rolled an agent yet. So those came together and I decided to roll a twi'lek sniper. I love the look of my character, but i've been disappointed with the clipping of my sniper rifle through my character. I don't know what you call this part of the gun, maybe the upper receiver or the "butt" of the gun. I wish I had thought about this prior to making the character, but it didn't cross my mind. I don't want to re-roll a new character as I just don't have the time and have already invested quite a bit of credits on this one. I know this was my own fault for not thinking about it so this is just fyi for anyone who may make a new sniper. It may be advised to avoid a twi'lek unless you don't mind the clipping.

http://i.imgur.com/udDlnU0.png

That seems to look better but its a pain to constantly draw your weapon after every battle to run around that way. The one in my screen shot above is only half out because its the BIG Tarisian Head Hunter rifle. I checked with another "average" sized sniper rifle and the entire gun is basically inside the left tentacle and you can barely see it.

I get a similar issue on my Sniper. Female Chiss - but Body 4 has an ample enough posterior that the barrel clips through her butt. Don't know that there's anything that can be done - I just tend to keep her weapon drawn

I get a similar issue on my Sniper. Female Chiss - but Body 4 has an ample enough posterior that the barrel clips through her butt. Don't know that there's anything that can be done - I just tend to keep her weapon drawn

:( :(

Same here. So far only 1 SR I found in the whole game it doesn't clip on her butt ( think it's the Black Talon one, a rather short rifle ). The other one is the Bowcaster from the Nar Shadaa's event (don't remember its name ). That's it.

Everything else I tried clips....

* le sigh *

:( :(

Same here. So far only 1 SR I found in the whole game it doesn't clip on her butt ( think it's the Black Talon one, a rather short rifle ). The other one is the Bowcaster from the Nar Shadaa's event (don't remember its name ). That's it.

Everything else I tried clips....

* le sigh *

It's slightly less noticeable if you use the shorter-tailed jackets as opposed to the trench coats. But still does it regardless. Sigh - just the price one pays for being a Body 4 girl in a Body 2 'verse ;)

OP, I'm guessing you are opposed to a helmet to hide the lekku?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.