Goodbye Dalborra

NotRonin

With the server merges and the horrible changes in 2.0, it's time for me to quit the game. It had been a wonderful and enjoyable 15 month, and it was an honour to be the GM of a.f.k trainer. I would like to thank all the people I played with for good time we had, and I hope everyone the best in future, whether they are continuing with 2.0 or not. To those wondering, I have left all my credit with the new guild master (23 mil, which should be enough for a lot of repairs).

I would specially like to thank Reverence (my rep guild) for allowing me to raid with them for the past few weeks. Healing over 1 million HP on HM EC, yet still having people dying left and right made me realize I'm never meant to be a sage healer. I'm really glad I never have to heal that group ever again :-P

For the Empire!!

Deflation | Ronin | Deficit | Wuss | Defraud

Disappointing to see you go.

You might not know who I am, but way back when I was doing an ops run and you were on Deflation, and it was then that I decided to steal your sniper's spec for my gunslinger, and that's something I'm sooooo glad I did because I have so much fun pewpewpew-ing.

So yeah, thanks for that and good luck in your future endeavours.