The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Movement speed broken

KainrycKarr

No other movement speed bonuses stack in this game (always the higher one is taken by itself).

So, working as intended.

No, I mean they don't work stacked, or individually. I tested it the other day with just the cylinder up, and ran side by side with a pyro buddy. Same speed. Tested again with Hydro overrides, still the same.

The movement speed buff for either item doesn't work. Reallllly hope they noticed that...

No, I mean they don't work stacked, or individually. I tested it the other day with just the cylinder up, and ran side by side with a pyro buddy. Same speed. Tested again with Hydro overrides, still the same.

The movement speed buff for either item doesn't work. Reallllly hope they noticed that...

You have to be in combat to notice the abilities. You lose sprint in combat...however, if you're not slowed you will be moving faster...It does work...trust me...I kite mara's all the time and they can't catch me :D

Where you in combat or just testing the speed, because SPRINT is 35% and would take priority over those abilities your trying to test. Just wondering if that was over looked.

Ahhhh...that explains it. And all this time I thought it was broken. I'm such a noob. lol.