SW heavy armors >_<

Karvalon

Hi, so far I really like SWTOR, but there are a few design-related things that really bother me...

One is the scarcity of cool-looking gear for Sith Warriors. The top-tier armor sets should represent the coolest gear in the game, but I find this is not the case, at least for the SW. The Tionese, Columni and Rakata armor sets make you look like a robot and the helmets are all hideous. The campaign and dread guard sets are a bit better, but the chest pieces lack a chest plate, which makes them look like light armor rather than heavy. The helmets of these two last sets are quite ugly as well.

I think that only a couple of SW helmets in the game are ok, one of my favorites is the one in this screenshot, but I wish the visor wasn't so narrow (I am not a cyclops!).

Another cool helmet would be this, but I wonder if it was removed from the game, cause I can't find it anywhere! 0_o

At this point I thought that the new expansion "Rise of the Hutt Cartel" would finally bring some cool new gear to the game... but no, the new gear for sith warriors makes you look like a giant robotic mushroom! http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/swtor-arkanian-armor-warrior-empire.jpg

I hope that the concept artists who are responsible for the armor sets of this game will take my constructive criticism into consideration. I believe that the look of lvl 50 gear is very important in a game like this, after all most people play to get gear that makes them look cool. I am not going to pay for an expansion pack that is not going to add anything worth having.

Peace

Fyi, the white headpiece is the Marauder Recruit/Battlemaster gear.

While obviously medium armor, if you want the look check out the gtn on fleet where you might be able to pick up a empty orange shell. It's 60 valor to wear, though.

Also equipping this will cost you some of your armor, just so you're warned.

Fyi, the white headpiece is the Marauder Recruit/Battlemaster gear.

While obviously medium armor, if you want the look check out the gtn on fleet where you might be able to pick up a empty orange shell. It's 60 valor to wear, though.

Also equipping this will cost you some of your armor, just so you're warned.

so that piece is medium armor? what a bummer...

anyway, the problem remains that cool-looking heavy helmets for SWs are missing from this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.