Server Un-stable?

Glorthox

I keep experiencing tons of lag in certain areas that are overpopulated. Major cities, fleet, and daily areas seem to be the problem spots. Most get fed up, quit, or unsubscribe. I wish BIOWARE would address this problem and try and fix it. Dropped the APAC servers or merging them with the US servers is the biggest bad move in the history of bad moves. I don't understand why they seem to have lost common sense. if they had more servers where people would be split up more, there wouldn't be so much instability when there is a lot of people in one localized area.

Just say no to opening up more servers. I don't know if you were around since launch but it was pretty sad seeing 8-20 people on fleet at 8-10 pm at night. You'd be lucky to get into 2-3 WZ's and even then you got the same team against the same other team each time. And just forget about running any ops or fp's. It was really bad. That's the main reason why I have toons on 4 servers, I kept going to the highest populated server at the time.

I do agree that the lag sucks at times though. Coincidentally I seem to have less of a problem on fleet when there are 200+, I keep getting lagged out on my ship for some reason. Usually in the middle of companion or holo (quest) convo's.

Edited by Ridickilis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.