Hurry up and start Double XP

DarthBama

Before Kim Jong-un hits your offices, please.

Did you not get the memo? Double XP is a Kim Jong Un ninja to take our eyes off his broken toy box of faux tanks, squeaky water toys masquerading as amphibious landers, and a box of bottle rockets pretending to be ICBMs. :p

TL;DR It's a trap!! :p

Why should they start it at friday morning?

It is called Double Exp WEEKEND.

Because friday night is firday night, i am not going to sit home playing video games on a firday night but i am off all day today.

If its friday,saturday and sun then it should be all day friday, saturday, sunday

If its really just the "weekend" then they could just not have friday at all.

I prefer a 3 day weekend personally ;)

If its really just the "weekend" then they could just not have friday at all.

You have the power.... just don't log in until Saturday at 12:01 your time. ;)

AND, in fairness to them.. they did say Double XP weekend. They are actually doing you a solid by making the XP weekend start early by 12 hours. :)

Sadly, most people (including those playing this game) will not understand your reference because they don't know who Kim Jong-un is and know less than nothing about current events involving him.

You have the power.... just don't log in until Saturday at 12:01 your time. ;)

AND, in fairness to them.. they did say Double XP weekend. They are actually doing you a solid by making the XP weekend start early by 12 hours. :)

I agree with you, it is a good thing we get friday, the part about "not friday at all" was a little sarcasm. :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.