The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Respirator

bliapis

• 2 months later...
I know it isn't a huge deal, but I hate when Jedi/Republic toons run around in Eradicator gear. It's mean for Sith, not Jedi. Just looks out of place and awkward. This is a faction specific item. No need for Jedi to get them.

I know it isn't a huge deal, but I hate when Jedi/Republic toons run around in Eradicator gear. It's mean for Sith, not Jedi. Just looks out of place and awkward. This is a faction specific item. No need for Jedi to get them.

Aside from the fact that in a modern age, anyone could have a set of armor custom made... Anyone could also steal this armor off a dead Sith.

Aside from the fact that in a modern age, anyone could have a set of armor custom made... Anyone could also steal this armor off a dead Sith.

Because stealing the belongings of a dead guy is totally a legit form of ownership.

You know who else had that train of thought?

That guy on Taris who stole from the Rakghouls.

And I gave him a pretty stern talking to, so I'm certain he changed his ways.

Despite the fact that he didn't get fired....or go to jail....or even apologize.

MAKER, I SUCK AT MY JOB! WHY AM I EVEN A JEDI?

Because stealing the belongings of a dead guy is totally a legit form of ownership.

You know who else had that train of thought?

That guy on Taris who stole from the Rakghouls.

And I gave him a pretty stern talking to, so I'm certain he changed his ways.

Despite the fact that he didn't get fired....or go to jail....or even apologize.

MAKER, I SUCK AT MY JOB! WHY AM I EVEN A JEDI?

Hello? On the way to 55 you steal the items of at least 5,000 dead people, even as a Jedi. Quite silly to object to it after you spent your whole career doing it, don't you think?

Edited by Caelrie