The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Game Fix

Ambeosha

My Question goes out to Bioware about this game.

Question:

When do you plan to fix ALL the problems that are going on in the game????

Question:

Why are you coming out with this expansion when you have NOT fixed the problems that are going on in the game right now and so worried about this cartel stuff???????

Question:

Question:

Why are you coming out with this expansion when you have NOT fixed the problems that are going on in the game right now and so worried about this cartel stuff???????

Wrong forum. This would be better suited in general or the CS forums but here the discussion is solely for STARWARS related things such as characters, stories and events.

Question:

When every game fixes ALL their problems, too. Somewhere between infinity and never.

Question:

There are separate departments that are responsible for different things. The department that handles fixes is not the same the does the designing. So one department is not going to sit idle to let another "catch up." It would be an incredible waste of resources. Unless you are suggesting they lay off the development team while the support department fixes everything? If they did that you would be the only one of a dozen players left playing the game.

As for the focus on the Cartel stuff. It makes the most money. You want the game to continue, the Cartel Market is a necessary evil. EA already said that SWTOR is not on their top games list (they say it ranks in about 5 or 6 on their top 10). They are going to dump a lot more rescources into 1-4 on that list. They are, after all, a business.

Edited by Thylbanus