Novare corner capping

Riggz

You click the guy in the corner and attack him, this interrupts his cap. This is really not difficult and if you can't accomplish a simple task like this, no wonder you are losing :(.

Like reading the thread? Sometimes they cant be targeted. Compared to all the complaining this post actually has some merit and can be easily fixed with a barrier. Few barrels would do

You click the guy in the corner and attack him, this interrupts his cap. This is really not difficult and if you can't accomplish a simple task like this, no wonder you are losing :(.

Doesn't ubique use the corner capping to their advantage in rwz's....

Like reading the thread? Sometimes they cant be targeted. Compared to all the complaining this post actually has some merit and can be easily fixed with a barrier. Few barrels would do

I did read the thread and all I saw was a bunch of people that don't know what they are doing. If there is a guy in the corner I guarantee you can click him attack and even affect him with AOE. People are more than likely misplacing their AOE. The only thing that is going on is the roof is low so you can't see your target marker on them. I haven't really been playing the last few weeks but if you are doing RWZs and can't stop a corner cap... Get your game up.

I've made a few threads about this already that had massive responses in it...

Please reshape the building or put an invisible wall in the corner so people can't cap.

they did this with the civil war. making the center circular walls higher so folks couldn't climb the outside of the pavillion to get into mid faster, or added fencing and barricades to voidstar in the center so folks couldn't swing one door to the other as quickly.

why not redesign the terrain here as well. they've demonstrated it before when the terrain allows for too easy an advantage

they did this with the civil war. making the center circular walls higher so folks couldn't climb the outside of the pavillion to get into mid faster, or added fencing and barricades to voidstar in the center so folks couldn't swing one door to the other as quickly.

why not redesign the terrain here as well. they've demonstrated it before when the terrain allows for too easy an advantage

Yeah idk why they haven't already

I did read the thread and all I saw was a bunch of people that don't know what they are doing. If there is a guy in the corner I guarantee you can click him attack and even affect him with AOE. People are more than likely misplacing their AOE. The only thing that is going on is the roof is low so you can't see your target marker on them. I haven't really been playing the last few weeks but if you are doing RWZs and can't stop a corner cap... Get your game up.

Wow! "Guarantee!" hahaha!! Reading and comprehension goes along way and just a few seconds more, for most of us..

It's an exploit, the capper cannot be targeted, nor harmed with AoE, or clicked on...resulting in the point of this thread, not "ltp noob", "lolz fail basic motor skillz".

Read and understand before ya start scooping more on the steaming pile...

Ferment

The Shadowlands