Massacre's use in pvp?

Senden

Just got to level 40 and just unlucked Massacre. Still, while I'm not experienced with it yet, I was wondering when the optimal time to use it in pvp was? I'd assume it would be when everything is on cooldown and you only have a small bit of rage left however figured I'd ask now and experiment later.

Just got to level 40 and just unlucked Massacre. Still, while I'm not experienced with it yet, I was wondering when the optimal time to use it in pvp was? I'd assume it would be when everything is on cooldown and you only have a small bit of rage left however figured I'd ask now and experiment later.

I use it all the time, not just situationally. i keep gore on cooldown and either follow it with multiple massacres then force scream, or ravage then force scream, and then some more massacre. if gore is on cooldown im hitting massacre unless i need rage, in which case attack with battering assault or just plain assault. i'm new to marauder too, but that's what i've read is the basics of priorities

IMO when you hit 45 is when your class gets near to its best . You must have 31 points on massacre and 5 on annihilation--> you want the talents that restore rage upon using massacre and the one that increases Fury building. This way you have more rage to use massacre and building fury faster allows you to use berserk more which is useful either for predation or spamming massacre.

IMO when you hit 45 is when your class gets near to its best . You must have 31 points on massacre and 5 on annihilation--> you want the talents that restore rage upon using massacre and the one that increases Fury building. This way you have more rage to use massacre and building fury faster allows you to use berserk more which is useful either for predation or spamming massacre.

Looking over talents, you're not kidding, I can only imagine the damage I can do with all that rage. I guess I might as well enjoy it while it lasts, only a week and a bit to go :(

One use for Massacre? SPAM IT TO HELL.

The priority should be

Gore > All

Ravage (or Massacre on Berserk)

Force Scream on proc

Massacre

(Maximize DPS by using them in the Gore window ofcourse.)

Then the rage builders.

So seeing as all the other skills have CDs, anytime you have enough rage and don't know what to do with your hands.......... Massacre