Ready Check not usefull for tanks atm

for 4 people before final or long fight/hard boss (like ones that wil kill you instant if you don't pay attention)

tank:R?

dps1:y

dps2:<jumps>

healer:go for it

is more then enouth.

The situation I get is:

me(tank): rdy?

dps1: +

and 1 min passed no reaction from the heal or 2nd dps (happens a lot of times)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation I get is:

me(tank): rdy?

dps1: +

and 1 min passed no reaction from the heal or 2nd dps (happens a lot of times)

How is readycheck going to change that? you see him moving around not typing to wait = he's good to go.

Maybe he wants a Windows-type ready check.

"Are you ready? YES/NO"

"Are you absolutely sure you're ready? YES/NO"

"By clicking OK you agree that you are ready. OK/CANCEL"

"Please confirm your previous selection. APPLY/CANCEL"

Maybe he wants a Windows-type ready check.

"Are you ready? YES/NO"

"Are you absolutely sure you're ready? YES/NO"

"By clicking OK you agree that you are ready. OK/CANCEL"

"Please confirm your previous selection. APPLY/CANCEL"

you forgot about link to 'terms and conditions of being ready' and extra check box 'I've read and accepted T&C' :p

for 4 people before final or long fight/hard boss (like ones that wil kill you instant if you don't pay attention)

tank:R?

dps1:y

dps2:<jumps>

healer:go for it

is more then enouth.

so where's the difference here to 3 green arrows in the group-window - besides the group-window will give me more precise information?

Edited by Wolvereen

How is readycheck going to change that? you see him moving around not typing to wait = he's good to go.

With no reaction I mean no movement, because maybe they are writting in their guildchat or on the desktop.

The window (which has a little sound effect to it) is assuring that I have my answer in 15s.

so where's the difference here to 3 green arrows in the group-window?

jump can be done with my left hand while with right one I drink my juice.

That's why 'RC' is not needed for every tank by default in the game during flashpoints.

Why not making it even easier, by adding a checkbox next to legacy exp bar saying 'I'm afk', so people will not have to type 'afk' will type '/afk' to flag them selves as afk. '/brb 0:56 pee' would give message 'uncle Atramar, will be right back in 0:56 (countdown icon over my head), reason: pee'

With no reaction I mean no movement, because maybe they are writting in their guildchat or on the desktop.

The window (which has a little sound effect to it) is assuring that I have my answer in 15s.

If I will have a DPS who goes on and sufrs internet during flash point, he will get kicked so fast, it will make his head spin ;)

less typing, more pew pew, I have other chars I can play with, not to wait for people to type on their guild chat.

Edited by Atramar

jump can be done with my left hand while with right one I drink my juice.

Switch hands, now you have the right one free to click the RCs ok

That's why 'RC' is not needed for every tank by default in the game during flashpoints.

Like I said, it's not needed it's a QoL feature

Switch hands, now you have the right one free to click the RCs ok

Like I said, it's not needed it's a QoL feature

Can't, with my desk it's much easier to have my drinks next to my mouse then on lower shelf with keyboard.

I'm not saying RC is stupid, and I agree that it's quality of life feature for raiders. TBH I dunno what we'r debating over anymore... I think about the fact, that it is not needed for every tank in every flashpoint by default and if one tank wants it so badly, he can just ask for a group leader... :confused:

Edited by Atramar

I'm not saying RC is stupid, and I agree that it's quality of life feature for raiders. TBH I dunno what we'r debating over anymore... I think about the fact, that it is not needed for every tank in every flashpoint by default and if one tank wants it so badly, he can just ask for a group leader... :confused:

I agree with this.

I guess I was pretty worked up because slafko called every tank who uses it a bad tank and that's simply not true. :o

And using it before every single trash pull would be a reason to quit the group for me as well ;)

Edited by Never_Hesitate

I agree with this.

I guess I was pretty worked up because slafko called every tank who uses it a bad tank and that's simply not true. :o

And using it before every single trash pull would be a reason to quit the group for me as well ;)

I agree with you too^^

It was not my intention to call a RC before every trash pull^^ ;)

the thread should be more like "...giving the right to perform RCs to a random group-leader (by the GF) isn't the best choice..."

W

Edited by Wolvereen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.