nerf this, nerf that

mike_is_valid

On this page alone, i see a wish list of classes (PT, maros, scoundrels and so on) to be nerfed. I have a suggestion. If you spot such a overpowered class, just make a toon and be the ruler of all WZ with it. I find this "buff me, nerf them" irritating. Edited by mike_is_valid
typo

yeah bu ti have the impression that pvp forum isn't the place to ask for nerfing, isn't there a suggestions section?

the only solution to all this whining is making a bolster that turns all the players to naked and unarmed with no abilities. everyone is the same and voilà no more complains.

An across the board nerf would actually not be a dumb idea. TTK'es are already low and are in my experience even lower, as a non healer, in 2.0 (assuming they won't completely re-patch it). It would benefit the less powerful classes more and add balance too since the problem many times is that they die too fast, without being able to use their tools.

I am sorry to say but there is one class that needs nerf : Shadows. A team of stun locking operatives is needed to kill one. The 40+ % armour reduction shadows received have deemed them OP in 2.0. They will faceroll any class and BioWare will make an emergency patch to fix it :rolleyes::rolleyes: The patch will consist off :

1. Cloak can be used once per warzone, provided there are 5 or more operatives on the other side. If the other side does not have this composition, cloak will be disabled.

2. Force speed will not work in PVP areas anymore.

3. Resilience will be removed because it works very effectively :rolleyes:.

4. Tank stance will require minimum 130 days played on the shadow. Any playtime under that will not unlock the combat technique ability.

5. Force pull will be restricted to Civil war as pushing people off the cliffs in novare and killing them in fire in huttball has been deemed op.

Please sign and support this new patch :rolleyes:

Edited by Leafy_Bug

yeah bu ti have the impression that pvp forum isn't the place to ask for nerfing, isn't there a suggestions section?

the only solution to all this whining is making a bolster that turns all the players to naked and unarmed with no abilities. everyone is the same and voilà no more complains.

Yea, there are people that are hell bent on ruining this game. Because they are just bad I guess. Too lazy to grind up a few coms to get decent gear so they cry and cry until the devs make gear obsolete, next thing you know they will make all classes have the same abilities just so everybody has a "fair" chance to win.

An across the board nerf would actually not be a dumb idea. TTK'es are already low and are in my experience even lower, as a non healer, in 2.0 (assuming they won't completely re-patch it). It would benefit the less powerful classes more and add balance too since the problem many times is that they die too fast, without being able to use their tools.

Come on man. TTK is just fine, don't understand why people are having so many problems. I go through plenty of warzones not even getting killed at all and I am under constant attack... Just learn how to play your class defensively. That is all that needs to be done here.