Why can't I create a Wookie?

Dozer

In addition that Wookies are extremely poor with the Force (no. Lowbacca DOES NOT COUNT as canon. I refuse to recognize him as canon) and they have 2-3 times the strenght of a normal Humanoid.

Plus, the only Wookies who wear pants or clothes in general are senators. In addition to public decency issues, it would make very hard to respect canon and have them wear armor.

1, Then do not allow Wookiees to be force users (like cyborgs right now).

2. And this is a problem because....? You know Bowdaar do you?

But before they use a million bucks to make wookies as a playable race, i would love to see capital ships, a dozent QoL features and a new flashpoint in the game made with the some money.

Edited by Eshmael

1, Then do not allow Wookiees to be force users (like cyborgs right now).

And with the glorious legacy system, everyone can play a cyborg with every class.... and would be able to play a stinking rat... err.. Wookiee.. with every class....

Do not let this happen. Even midichlorians got their pride and do not want to be stuck in a walking flea circus.

What if the Emperor was an Ortolan?

You know, I finally saw the emperor the other day during the course of leveling a JK and I was massively disappointed. I expected him to be unique and awesome, but instead he just looked ugly with a featureless head copy-pasted from a very early enemy in the Sith Warrior campaign and a generic Inquisitor robe model simply dipped in black. An ortolan would be much, MUCH more interesting.

Go watch the first 45 minutes of the Star Wars Holiday Special, and you'll realize that making playable Wookies is the worst idea in history.

Oh, and this:

its actually in the contract they cannot make wookies. They cannot make any race that cannot speak basic a playable race... Also lucas handed down the rule of NO MORE WOOKIE JEDI which also prevents them.

Got to remember just cause Disney bought lucas doesn't mean teh rules of the orginal agreement are null and void.