Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

stealth, corner, AFK = win

Pherrot

Doesn't really matter, people will stop doing it when they realize that they don't get anything from being AFK the whole game. The only way they can get commendations/valor/xp/creds is from getting medals, and if they really are AFK the whole time they won't get any medals.

Which is amusing - I did not go AFK and was booted. In fairness I was typing a complaint to support. However, it was quite clear I was not AFK. In addition, I was then moved to someplace other than my starting position. They couldn't even get that right.

Which is amusing - I did not go AFK and was booted. In fairness I was typing a complaint to support. However, it was quite clear I was not AFK. In addition, I was then moved to someplace other than my starting position. They couldn't even get that right.

I don't understand. So you stood in one place long enough to write a ticket to support while participating in an active warzone?

Yes, "clearly" not AFK.

Doesn't really matter, people will stop doing it when they realize that they don't get anything from being AFK the whole game. The only way they can get commendations/valor/xp/creds is from getting medals, and if they really are AFK the whole time they won't get any medals.

not quite. a few matches i join with less than a minute left, 0's across the scoreboard and i get 10k+ experience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.