Knock off Speeders

AussieAlan

Is there a list of these, The price right now for Ubrikki speeders or any cartel are 25k and up, So I got me the digital upgrade pack like a fool thinking I could move along fine like Ubrikki I have with other toons, only to find out the speeder in the DUP is useless, someone farts and you get knocked off.

I want a new speeder for my current toon which will let me just breeze past enemies that get to close without knocking me off, but which ones have protection and which ones don't.

I have 1000 odd credits, I was thinking of getting the new comers bundle, but don't want to spend that much on a speeder that you get knocked off every time you get shot at.

I wish they had account wide speeder you could buy.

what level is your speeder piloting? if you only have speeder piloting 1, then you'll get knocked off a lot no matter which speeder you use. there's only one speeder i know if that has superb knock off resistance no matter what rank you have, and i believe that's the one that looks like a pod racer. correct me if i'm wrong.

The speeder you get from refering friends has great knockoff resistance and goes 110% with speeder pilot one. My alts dont event train piloting level 2

Yup, the best speeder without doing any OPs is the "Kurtob Alliance" speeder received when you refer a friend and that friend Subs for 2 Months.

All my characters have this speeder cause in addition to great Knock-off resistance, you get to travel at 110% with only Level 1 speeder piloting :D

I personally wanted this speeder on all my accounts so I did this..

Account 1 --- Refer a Friend ---> Account 2 (monthly subscriber)--- Refer a Friend ---> Account 3 (monthly subscriber)--- Refer a Friend ---> Account 4 (monthly subscriber)--- Refer a Friend ---> Account 5 (purchased 2 month game card)--- Refer a Friend ---> Account 6 (purchased 2 month game card)

Before, the only person who received the speeder was the person who sent the referral, but now it seems that the referred friend also receives the speeder as well ;) (cause my account #6 has the speeder as well )

Edited by nattodaisuki