The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Day 1 people please post reply...

Rewzter

I preordered and played from early access till about August. Then I unsubscribed and came back as Preferred player and loved every second. Only got a month of subscription from the extra $5 I spent with ROTC. I've loved this game and am trying to experience all of it from crafting to PVP to all of the class stories. While I might not be constantly paying for this game, I'll buy every expansion and will stay with this ship until it goes down.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another early access day 1 person here. 10 active toons, 9 more that haven't been touched yet (I think I'm finally done rolling new ones..) Husband and I just finished our 4th pair that we've leveled up together.

I'm really impressed with how much has been added/updated/fixed since day 1: QOL improvements (speeders at 10, sprint at 1, color match), new PVP warzones, new flashpoints and HMs, events, tons of new gear. ROTHC has been completely worth it and I can't wait for future expansions!

Two and a half of the things I've really wanted have been added to the game: more character slots, green Jedi armor (dye packs count in my book) and a couple of same-gender flirts. Add full SGRAs, preferably with existing companions, and I'm set. Then I can start hoping for bigger things - like more class stories!

As long as the game continues to be enjoyable, I'll continue to play. I'm looking forward to the plans we've been hearing for the summer and beyond.