What happened to takyourmeds' thread on paying for a server?

Obirayy

true, cannot find the thing anywhere.

Could've been deleted for creating false hope. Its also the purest display of how much we'd rather have a plain merge of the servers. They might want to take away the false hope created?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: I have the original post here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=615426

the following message when clicked is:

GrudgingOpiate, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

They could be looking over the post... cos it doesnt say it was removed. only that we dont have the priviledges to see it.

Edited by GrudgingOpiate

Ok well I found this info and was going to post in it...

A server box can cost about 800 - 3 grand AUD a month so the server costs are nothing to maintain.

I know this due to owning a Web hosting company which I sold gaming servers.

Seems kinda cheap.. 36k a year max. That's only 200 people at $15 per month.

Not sure if there's other costs involved as well.

I'm starting to think this wont happen because if it was this simple then why wouldn't they have just kept dalborra up and kept the 200+ people on there?

Hey mosus this is obiray's brother lol Obiray got banned from the forums and he made me pay $15 on my account which has absolutely nothing to do with him...

Obi didn't have any messages about those posts

Damn, I was gonna report him if he didn't get a warning, no point now!

Damn, I was gonna report him if he didn't get a warning, no point now!

Lol did obi even do anything wrong? I think he actually quoted you properly and didn't make it up.

Also is it in the rules that you can't make a 2nd swtor account if one gets banned? Would be good to know so Obiray can make his own account and I don't have to use mine.

Its Okay Bioware/EA you can keep my $10 expansion fee. I will not be buying or participating in another of your games again. I make a viable business suggestion to you and you give me a warning.... lol

And I thought I was a stylish troll... you guys are the best.

Clearly why your failed game is a failure.

Dear Themistaa,

You have received a warning at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason:

-------

Rules Notification

Your thread was recently removed for violating the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community Rules of Conduct. Please note that this is just a friendly reminder of the Rules of Conduct - no infraction points have been added to your account!

Please do not use the forums to solicit money from other players for any reason.

We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you take a moment to review our Rules of Conduct.

Feel free to contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Team at Communitysupport@swtor.com if you have any questions about this message or its contents. Thank you for respecting our position and helping us create a fun and safe environment for our community.

Edited by Themistaa