The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Positive feedback.

TheRealFluffy

One thing I've learned from my own work is that feedback mostly comes from the people with something to complain about. People who are content usually just keep on keeping on. People who get really upset are the ones who provide feedback. Unfortunately management then go on to make their decisions based on that negative feedback, not taking into consideration the fact that the rest of the users out there are doing fine. That's just the reality of the whole feedback thing.

But as for me, I'd like to say that I am enjoying the game a lot. I've played online games for years, but never really enjoyed PVP in any of them. But I enjoy PVP in SWTOR. The PVP matches are well designed, so that the game objectives actually matter. The PVE stuff is good too.

Good work.

This is a great game, it will only get better if we support the developers and pass on our 'mature and constructive criticisms/suggestions'. It is much too easy to complain about something and not understand all of the work that went into it. We should be grateful that this game is in the hands of such dedicated, if not MMO experienced, game developers.

I have whined my share in the past, but I now realize just how amazing this game is. To all the haters out there, I'm so glad you have left the game to it's real fans...to all the fanboys out there, thankyou, may the force be with us all.

- jesternine