Harbinger chat down

Fleurdelis

So I'm thinking chat problems are related to server populations during these 2xp max server events. So if game can't support chat, I don't think VOIP is ever coming. To which, I am very happy. Because of this problem though, can't run any ops because you can't give out the vent info. This is kinda turning back to when the game first came out with a group finder and I only played with my guild because we were all on the same vent and were very close knit.

If any of you are in guilds, have your guild lead allow everyone to edit the message of the day. Speak through that. Only work around that my guild has been able to find for the time being.

ain't nobody got time for that

Wow its been hours, no chat, mail doesn't work, im reading here that WZ are bugging as well....*** is going on here???? I'm 1 bar from 50 and what....i log out koz i cant talk to anyone??? OR to get the gear to make endgame viable.........pathetic... Edited by jarshr

Well, good thing is, if you got a voice communication program(TeamSpeak,Mumble,or etc......) you can still use it to communicate with people.Theres about 4 people now in my squad who play SWTOR and we all play majority on The Harbinger.Were always on TS and going back and forth to help another.Majority time were all on different planets and doing different things and different levels, so we play alone.Unless we got a character leveled close to one another.We only have one person on our squad that has multiple and tons of accounts.I work on one at a time lol usually.My trooper be a level 50 in a few days or weeks, then i start my new one.I thought about creating a public TS for The Harbinger, only problem is theres so many people on it, and its one of the most populated servers, they wouldnt be enough room for everyone.U give your ip out, people be passing it out like crazy.Then theres not enough room for everyone to have there own channel and believe me alot people would want it that way.Its funny they cant seem to fix this one simple problem, its always the chat or mail it seems, they do all these patches,maintenances, and updates, yet it continues over and over no offense.Ive noticed there were even alot of times i got stuck in game where the Character Stuck key didnt work, i either had to log out or use QT when i got stuck sometimes.After 10 mins it shouldnt be stuck still.Chat and Mail two of hardest things to do without in a game like SWTOR.When your doing groups and so forth, u got to have all that, atleast chat you know.The Harbinger, been having chat issues about past 24 hours, from what i have seen. Edited by XTPUNISHERXT