Immortal Tank Juggernaut HELP?

XCONQUESTX

Looking to build an main tank. The research i have done says for stats are important end,def,abs,and shield. Is this a fact? I have also heard that strength is very important, now at level 30 i cant find armoring,mods or enhancement's with these stats. Can you give me a hand here and send me in the rite direction?

Well, that's partly right, you can start to find mods around level 32-35 that have these stats on them, and you want to begin to start stacking them then...

End game in top gear, you want ~30% Defense, 50-55% each for Shield Chance/Absorb

Edited by planet_J

my suggestions will be different now vs. 2.0. so ill have both as separate topics.

Now:

level vengeance. run DPS gear. post 30's, collect tank gear if your so inclined. switch to soresu for tanking, but vengeance spec is fine for leveling and tanking leveling instances. collect tank gear as you go along, but not extremely critical.

once you hit 50, grab the free tionese tank set, and go to town! respec to vengeance hybrid, don't use full immortal, it's not worth it.

Post 2.0:

Level Vengeance or immortal up to 40. post 40 pick one of the 3. your choice. I'd still stick with vengeance. it's natural mitigation abilities make it a more flexible leveling spec then Rage. switch over to soresu for tanking instances.

once you hit 50, grab the lvl 50 gear set. once you hit 55, run DPS until you can gather enough tank gear to make it worth the switch. then switch to full immortal and go to town.