Ignore function & warzones

Totaltrash

I know it's double-xp weekend, so I'm not surprised that there are a bunch of afkers in the lowbie warzones collecting medals and not doing anything else. I was not going to complain about that, I just put them on ignore.

But lo' and behold!

Unlike Groupfinder, ignore doesn't stop them from being in the very next warzone with me again.

Bioware, I have accepted that you will always treat PVPers worse than PVEers, but could you at least give us that feature sometime in 2013?

Much appreciated.

(I know, whom am I kidding? BW is never even going to read this....)

I know it's double-xp weekend, so I'm not surprised that there are a bunch of afkers in the lowbie warzones collecting medals and not doing anything else. I was not going to complain about that, I just put them on ignore.

But lo' and behold!

Unlike Groupfinder, ignore doesn't stop them from being in the very next warzone with me again.

Bioware, I have accepted that you will always treat PVPers worse than PVEers, but could you at least give us that feature sometime in 2013?

Much appreciated.

(I know, whom am I kidding? BW is never even going to read this....)

Join them then as its only for a few days but I haven't seen this issue on the red eclipse

I will not comment on the ignore feature and why it is obviously not the same as groupfinder {I will let you figure that out}. While I have not been on sub 50s much for double xp {too busy on my 50s [and I have enough already]}, I have taken out some idle lower lvl "projects" into pvp {since this is all I do anymore sadly}. I cannot say I witnessed this behavior on The Shadowlands.

Though it has been fun winning constantly against clueless players just standing there wondering what is going on hehe {not afk, just shocked and awed more like it}. Poor kids...someone probably dared them to try pvp for the first time with promises of great returns lol. Though the influx of new players is obvious on maps like Hypergate where they constantly try and take the opponents pylon and we lose with a score of like 600 to their 1000+ lol {or something equally rediculous}.

Edited by Urantia

I will not comment on the ignore feature and why it is obviously not the same as groupfinder {I will let you figure that out}. <snip>

Why is it so obvious?

In Groupfinder, I'm assured that people on my ignore list will not be teamed with me.

But in Warzones, I'm forced to team with each and everyone on my ignore list if it gets queued that way.

Other than Bioware's complete disregard for PVPers, why is this feature ok in PVE but not in PVP?

Enlighten me, please!

wouldnt it be great to roll a sorc and pull your own guys into the fire?

Evil - I like it.