The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hk-51 Heroic Accident

Starjumperpad

I accidently abandoned the Heroic in section X that gives you HK-51. Is there no way to get that Heroic back? Does this mean there's is no way to get HK-51 for my toon? I created a ticket for this, customer service refused to help me. :mad:

Have you tried to go back to Section-X and get the quest again with the astromech droid or the imp/pub representative? :rolleyes:

The following suggestion is based on you not being able to get the heroic back.

You can always get another character to level 50 and pick up the quest with that Alt, preferably on the opposing faction so you can do that homeworld. Plus you can mail the pieces you already have to that Alt, saving time. And once you have all the pieces, and unlocked HK51, just spend 1million credits to unlock it for your legacy, or whatever the cartel coins amount is.

No it's account wide, it says "once unlocked available to all characters", can't print screen to show but it does say that.

No. The ability to unlock HK is available to everyone in your Legacy after you get him the first time, but you must pay 1 mil credits/450 CC to actually unlock him per character.