Your 2.0 build

Hizoka

Focus is bonkers now, and HELLA fun. I leveled to 55 using this, because it's great and Makeb is very AOE friendly. It works great for FPs as well, but so much early AOE crit means you WILL take aggro in the first few seconds, even guarded (6K crits to multiple does that). The single target is better, but still lacking compared to the other two (in feel and damage), but certainly isnt terrible. If there was ever a big champ or boss, I usualy went back to Watchman.

The free focus from Twin Saber is great, free Blade Storm after leaps is awesome , and SO MUCH CENTERING means that every time Sweep is up, you should have full stacks of singularity from either exhaustion or Zen.

I usually us Exhaustion first for stacks, then Zen (sapmming slash/BS to get sweep up) sweep, and all teh attackign and beign hit gives me Zen again. Pop that, sweep, apply exhaustion again, so when sweep is up you have full stacks. The only focus builders used are Zealous Strike (even so rarely due to crazy Zen focus generation) and Twin Saber (ranged AOE that looks ******).

Edited by Sprgmr