i change my mind give the schmucks back illum exploit

Feztonio

now 3 or 5 or even 7 *******s are now just running to one node at start of wz and turtling the entire match just for double xp haha. there's no way to even attempt to win at 1-49 when all these schmucks just dont care. let them go to illum so pvp can still be fun

Lolwat? I agree with message but haven't seen this happen. I've been enjoying rofl stomping mass amounts of bads in the 50s bracket all week.

2 losses 6 deaths in 50+ games this week. Bring back ilum bolster! Lol

Yea because 50's aren't leveling

How did the whole post go over your head lol

I can only imagine your map awareness :rak_03:

Orrrr I clearly meant all the people that power leveled are now in recruit gear with no clue how to play their classes.

Also, almost finished leveling my operative last weekend entirely in PVP and will be finishing that and maybe my PT this weekend, entirely in pvp. Still haven't seen people turtle at start.

Its crazy the lengths these bundles of sticks go through to not actually play the game they are playing.

And yeah pvp has become a total joke. Especially 1-49 (which is always a joke, but used to be a slightly funny one)

Maps with objectives, and 7/8 players dont care. Or, "hey a node that gives medals just for standing near it- ill do that, and only that."

I wish they would just give these puppets the free xp/comms for NOT playing so they wouldnt screw up the game for the rest of us.

Its crazy the lengths these bundles of sticks go through to not actually play the game they are playing.

And yeah pvp has become a total joke. Especially 1-49 (which is always a joke, but used to be a slightly funny one)

Maps with objectives, and 7/8 players dont care. Or, "hey a node that gives medals just for standing near it- ill do that, and only that."

I wish they would just give these puppets the free xp/comms for NOT playing so they wouldnt screw up the game for the rest of us.

Guess Ill avoid PvP this weekend on my alt. Sad