Gatling assault weapon

Glorthox

It is just me or would any other assault cannon shooting trooper like to have a spacey looking gatling assault cannon? They could have done this with the aurek or grek. But I was thinking beefier and badder. Have the barrel actually spin when fired and have the sound effects that was used in the alderaan cinematic. If they had something like that in the game, now that would actually be worth getting.

I would like to see a gattling type weapon too- For some reason, I just love being able to tote a giant minigun and hear it rattle away as shells litter the ground around my feet.

The Gree rep assault cannon, if you can get all the helixes to buy it, is kind of like a mini-gun. I wish I had a screenshot and please pardon my laziness, but I found a pic on the Gree section of this website. Take a look

http://www.swtor.com/blog/game-update-1.7-developer-blog-relics-gree-event

It's the first picture under the heading "Preparing for the Event". I believe the gun barrel does spin but I have not seen or heard it get fired so I am not sure if the sound effects are what you're looking for.

Yeah, that one Corellian gun (aurek? not sure) has a definite gatling gun look. It's actually quite affordable on the market and I bought it the other day. I like its look a lot more than some of the other guns we have out there, especially the default class one.

Yeah, that one Corellian gun (aurek? not sure) has a definite gatling gun look. It's actually quite affordable on the market and I bought it the other day. I like its look a lot more than some of the other guns we have out there, especially the default class one.

Don't think the barrels move.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.