The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tythonian Jedi Robes+

Vego

Aside from wanting traditional Jedi robes from the KOTOR games, I feel adding the traditional Jedi robes from Tython would be the next best thing.

These robes should come in a variety of colors (Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Gray, Green to name a few), have their hoods down, and come in both shoulder-padded and non-shoulder-padded versions.

In addition, they should come with Battle Expulsor-esque armguards, handgear, belt, greaves, and boots. However, I suggest a few modifications:

- For the handgear, remove the metal pegs and the button pad so that it looks exactly like the gloves the Jedi are wearing on Tython.

- For the boots, remove the metal strap on the foot, the metal heel cover, and the metal peg on the top strap, so it looks similar to the gloves.

• 1 month later...
Aside from wanting traditional Jedi robes from the KOTOR games, I feel adding the traditional Jedi robes from Tython would be the next best thing.

These robes should come in a variety of colors (Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Gray, Green to name a few), have their hoods down, and come in both shoulder-padded and non-shoulder-padded versions.

In addition, they should come with Battle Expulsor-esque armguards, handgear, belt, greaves, and boots. However, I suggest a few modifications:

- For the handgear, remove the metal pegs and the button pad so that it looks exactly like the gloves the Jedi are wearing on Tython.

- For the boots, remove the metal strap on the foot, the metal heel cover, and the metal peg on the top strap, so it looks similar to the gloves.

I think these would be nice to add more adaptive armor options.

• 4 weeks later...