Non oceanic servers are amazeballs

darthnish

Just hope you don't get a personal thread on these forums with people crying at you ;)

Man, if you get one of those threads. You've made it.. No one ever makes threads about me, ever, no matter how hard I try. They just take the beatings, take the insults and admit I am better while they walk off. Where is the @Blighter threads. :mad:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, if you get one of those threads. You've made it.. No one ever makes threads about me, ever, no matter how hard I try. They just take the beatings, take the insults and admit I am better while they walk off. Where is the @Blighter threads. :mad:

Check Dalborra forums again <3

I am so sorry blighter but ... Truth > you :p

Truth never got close to you like I did, he didn't touch you in the ways I could..

He just probed you.. he's really an alien in disguise.. oh wait, this whole game is based on that.. MY MIND IS BLOWN.. I now understand everything!

Edited by Blyter

Truth never got close to you like I did, he didn't touch you in the ways I could..

He just probed you.. he's really an alien in disguise.. oh wait, this whole game is based on that.. MY MIND IS BLOWN.. I now understand everything!

Been officially replaced and forgotten screw this Carth /lifequit

I did enjoy you beating on me with that double bladed saber

I did enjoy you beating on me with that double bladed saber

Double blade, for twice the fun! Non stop action when you have not 1 but 2 blades for all your slicing and dicing needs!

Daf, no one can replace you! NO ONE!

Also why does this game patch so god damn slowly.. I wanted to play sometime this year..

Double blade, for twice the fun! Non stop action when you have not 1 but 2 blades for all your slicing and dicing needs!

Also why does this game patch so gosh darn slowly.. I wanted to play sometime this year..

Imagine downloading the PTS for the first time a while ago.. ouch. And I knew you were kinky Carth, didn't realise how kinky you were! And thanks Blyter, too bad I was already replaced long ago! Carth is a man whore both rep and imp!

Also why does this game patch so gosh darn slowly.. I wanted to play sometime this year..

Its another of biowares fails

I don't think you really want to know, just how kinky it gets..

It gets lonely on the warzone battlefield! DON'T JUDGE US!

:eek: no wonder Carth runs off in the underneath tunnel of Civil War. IT MUST BE A HABIT!

Edited by Dafydil

Woah woah woah don't tell everybody the secrets of the tunnels

One does not simply enter the tunnels second, and live to speak of it!

Unless you're shielded.. Protection always recommended if you enter second.. :rolleyes: