Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Assassin bugs

Torcatoth

Hello i'm here to talk about, assassin bugs.

First one, overload, one of the most bugged moves, oftenly it dosen't do anyrthing but the cooldown remains why?

secondly: why in the hell tropers see me in blackout?

third: maul, it fails oftenly oftenly.

forth: i've done blackout i should be able to heal.

If anyone does know anymore bugs please share

Hello i'm here to talk about, assassin bugs.

First one, overload, one of the most bugged moves, oftenly it dosen't do anyrthing but the cooldown remains why?

secondly: why in the hell tropers see me in blackout?

third: maul, it fails oftenly oftenly.

forth: i've done blackout i should be able to heal.

If anyone does know anymore bugs please share

1. on marauders/sentinels, it jsut fails to animate (but I can be wrong on this one), you don't take marauder out of stealth with damage.

2. stealth scan deos and should work on black out

3. get accuracy

4. what you mean? It's blackout, it doesn't take you out of combat, how you want to heal?

Maul is very subjective to hitching and the same goes with assassinate. All sages and counsulars knock backs are bugged when trying to get someone out of stealth, it goes on cooldown with no shown animation and even when it hits a stealth it will not put them in combat it just knocks them back (happens to me when I am stealthed. Also shroud/resilience is still bugged, you resit the attack but you can still get stunned/knocked back with it up.

I've stood directly behind someone and hit Shadow Strike(Maul) 3 times in a row and have it keep telling me I need to be behind the target. Alternatively it makes that wind up sound (don't know if Maul has the same thing) but no damage occurs, no miss message or anything. The GCD goes off though.

Pyro tree has boost to stealth detection, and a surprising number of stealthers have apparently never played metal gear solid....they'll come straight at you from the front...

I love my extra stealth detection. I also love stealthers that hit the in combat stealth and then keep walking in the same direction or while a grenade is ticking on them.

Overload/Force Wave does sometimes knock people out of stealth, I know for a fact it has knocked me out of it before. But it is rare. This isn't just a bug with overload/force wave and stealth either, if you try and smash someone that just vanished it won't knock them out of stealth but I believe still damages them since i've seen corpses pop up after using it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.