The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

?

Rahn_Kota

This game is so sad a pathedic. I pay 15$ a mounth so that free players can over run my server whitch they have changed 3 time to fin out i cant play but evr other server is working? *** SWTOR?

I can solve your problem, DON'T PLAY and stop whining.

This game is so sad a pathedic. I pay 15$ a mounth so that free players can over run my server whitch they have changed 3 time to fin out i cant play but evr other server is working? *** SWTOR?

Shall we take a look at the finer points of this post?

This game is so sad *and* *pathetic*. I pay *$15* a *month* so that free players can over run my server *which* they have changed 3 *times* to *find* out I can't play, but *every* other server is working?

So first things first I have taken the liberty of correcting your spelling and puncuation. You're welcome. :)

Second, if you had bought the 180 day subscription you would only be paying $12.99 per month. Maybe try to save that extra 3 dollars per month.

Third, I would like to apologize for the free to play players that seem to be over running YOU'RE server, however I was under the impression that the servers were owned by Bioware. My mistake.

Fourth, I assume that the server that you own is down for maintance at this moment so may I suggest creating another character on a different server so that if one goes down you still have a fall back character to play?

And finally, no one forces you to play this game nor does any one force you to spend what I'm sure is your hard earned money to pay for a subscription.

Have a nice day sir.

PS: Nobody cares bro.

Edited by nabcobra