Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PvP queue is pretty damn awful...

Neleb

It feels like these guys have never seen dps complain about que times in general for pve group finder stuff...............

Even if we linked all the servers together there would still be an imbalance of roles

Would make que times horrendously long for just about the same crap shoot experience, lol

It's punishing people who play long by FORCING very little expierienced players in their team for the sole reason that they spent much much time doing pvp.

Why it shouldn't be about luck? Luck is part of a game. Even if perfect match making system will be created (yeah, right, there is nothing that can't be exploited, also 'make something idiot proof, and I will find a bigger idiot' rule), it will still go down to luck of composition of classes (both teams have equal number of tanks,healers and dpses, but team A healers are operatives, dpses are PTs/Marauders,Tanks are juggs, Team B's healers are sorcs/mercs, dpses are mercs and tanks are sins in dps gear).

Curently players on both sides have equal chance. (ofcourse, they can increase their chances by grouping with friends with brains).

I'd rather be in 8x60 team. it's 4x100 against 8x60, with 4(20) people who didn't get grasp of pvp yet and will jsut get in the way.

My point is that right now, the outcome of warzones are decided before they even *********** start. It's a terrible, terrible system.

My point is that right now, the outcome of warzones are decided before they even *********** start. It's a terrible, terrible system.

Well, if we'r about spilling our ideas, mine would be, if there are 2 premades (3 or 4) in que, put them against each other and fill rest with pugs (team of 2 could be or not considered still a pug - that is open to developers, wont mind either way) and force that no 2x4 would ever happen (no matter if same guild or different guild, or no guild)- as much as I'm not premade hater nor premade runner, but when I see 8 players with same guild tag, it's a bit to much...

So, team composition could look like 4xpremade+4 pugs vs 4xpremade+2xpremade+2 pugs

Edited by Atramar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.