The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Razor SWTOR Mouse Info

VenomoSith

DO NOT GET IT. The damn thing is about half the size of the Razer Taipan (old Lachesis). Its TINY. See if you can track it down for a look before you buy it. Crystal or not, its one of the few Razer mice I will NEVER buy. (the other being the Razer Tron mouse). No point in getting a mouse thats uncomfortable to use (cos then you'll never use it).

I own both a regular Naga and the SWTOR Naga, and they are no smaller than your standard mouse. I am a decently sized guy and it fits perfectly fine in my hand.

How the Razer Crystal Color Code works is when you synch your Mouse to Razer Synapse (Cloud program to remember your settings) there is a button that you can press in the program that will generate a code that you then use on the swtor site (redeem code section) you then recieve a mail which has 2 lvl7 +4end black-green crystals on all your characters (future characters too, it is an account unlock) there is also a vendor in Kaas City (and republic counterpart) that you can buy lvl50 variants from.