Grey Helix Tokens, BtL?

ViciousFett

Did you buy the item and then equip it with the hilt? If so that makes it bound to legacy and non-refundable since you put something into it.

Nope, bought on one BH because she had the comms for it and sent the still-empty lightsaber to another character because HE had a spare rakata hilt. The act of sending the e-mail bound the empty item to my legacy. A popup message informed me that if I sent the e-mail, I would no longer be able to refund the item for the original cost.

Edited by Jaing

Heroics can net 7 in the week, and Xeno can net 10 a week or 14 or so if he drops extra.

7 x 3 = 21

10 x 3 = 30 / 14 x 3 = 42

As you can see it's totally possible to get well over 48 helix in one three week period. At most you can get 63. The event hit twice so thats a possible 126 helix.

where are you getting 3 week period?

Both periods are 2 weeks long.

I heard about a trick today (I do not try it yet):

- Use your Grey Helix tokens to buy an item with any character

- Send the item to your main

- Sell the item with your main INSIDE the 2 hours delay

- He gives you back your Grey Helix tokens! :eek:

(Is it true?)

Fake! It does not work... :(

Nope, BW doesn't want to give advantage to people that have multiple alts over people that have only one char.. It was already discussed and got such reply first time around.

Altough, they could change it when event returns once again. With over month of farming, everyone could get everything they want on all their chars, all so-called 'advantage' would be already irrelevant, and it would let us use those odd tkens just taking up space in inventory.

teh weapons u can buy with the helixes are still bound to legacy...i dotn get why we need to collect them with each char.. just make em bind to legacy...

I see cartel tickets will become Bind to Legacy in an upcoming update. Any chance we can get the same treatment with Grey Helix tokens BW?

The response to that was since this game is about legacy and alts given you too much of an advantage against those that don't have them.

The event is designed with legacy in mind and all your toons can build to that legacy rep level but since those alts give you such an advantage, the grey helix tokens will not be BOL.

I hope you see the logic of their legacy rep level gains, legacy gear and the entire legacy systems by BW not allowing legacy grey helix tokens.

(Cause I sure can't)

Edited by Quraswren