How to make leveling up in Sith Marauder fun

Caimic

Wanna make leveling up fun? Well, heres how it works, You wanna be Level 25 For this. First get some helpers, I asked Dethfett to help, make sure the person higher than lvl 32, next you need to be on the Quest to go to get Jasea, The one when you go to her ship. After go to Hutta and get Jasea and do the side quests on Tatooine And Alderaan. Then after those quests you go to do Chapter 2. Its fun because you have Jasea :) LOL have fun :p

More serious note.

Spec Annihilation at the start. It gets into gear much faster than Carnage. Don't know that much about rage spec, but it looks like you can't spam critsmashes until you get force crush, which is even higher up the tree than gore is. Or at least, the skill linked to obliterate.

When you reach level 33, if you want to try carnage, go up high enough to get gore, and then put the three remaining points into the annihilation skill that gets you rage refund. Trust me, it's crucial.

then realize as a marauder you need heals more then DPS.

Depend on the spec. Never solo played rage, can't speak for it, but on anni I use DPS companions, just like my level 36 sent has used kira since getting her, and I soloed all H2 so far with her. Even post nerf, self-heals are still very nice.

I do remember playing carnage on my marauder up to level 35 or so and I had to use Quinn from taris onward.

Edited by verfallen

Depend on the spec. Never solo played rage, can't speak for it, but on anni I use DPS companions, just like my level 36 sent has used kira since getting her, and I soloed all H2 so far with her. Even post nerf, self-heals are still very nice.

I do remember playing carnage on my marauder up to level 35 or so and I had to use Quinn from taris onward.

Rage is INSANE good for levelling. I recommend it past 41 though so you can get Force Crush for Shockwave ticks.

You seriously wipe out mobs with one full stacked Smash.