Republic Fleet Datacron group needed

JediOfTheNorth

Hey, I'm looking for 5 or more players to go after the +10 Republic Fleet Datacrons. Let me know if you're interested. You'll need the MGGS from Lain-Racie on Alderaan and the Red Crystal from the Coronet Zoo Museum in Axial Park on Corellia. I don't think there is a level limit to be able to get these Datacrons but I would recommend 45 or above. If you are lower than 45 you can still participate without the red crystal as it only takes one player in the group to have to have one. You definitely will need the MGGS, though. Also, if you do go to Corellia for the crystal, be sure to check out the "treasure chest" right next to the crate where the crystal is located. Plenty of $$$ in that crate! If you don't see it, it means someone else already accessed it, but it will regenerate after awhile. The location of the MGGS on Alderaan is in the Juran Mountains at: X 1865, Y 204 and the red crystal on Corellia is in Axial Park at: X 689, Y -2200.

Johnradan

Order 65 will be offering FREE access to the +10 Datacron this Sunday, March 24th. If turnout is low due to the double XP event, we'll be back in 2 weeks to offer it again :) No red crystal or MGGS required, only the blue one from the Gav Daragon museum.

Edit: Also.. you do have to be level 45 at minimum to access the final door to the datacron, even if you have the appropriate crystal.

Edited by TaylaEwa
Adding info

Thanks for letting me know! Can you tell me what time it will be if it happens this Sunday? I'm in the Central time zone. Also, should I meet all of you there at the museum on Gav Daragon? I'm a Jedi Shadow and I can "Pull" everyone up to the Datacron room if needed.

Johnradan

7:00pm server time (PST) on Sunday and we normally have about 10 sages to do the pulling, but happy to have more. Yes just meet us at the museum and we will take care of the rest. Edited by Demuzi