Top 5 PvP guilds on the server (imo, give your suggestions as well)

Shadowsite

1. Requiem, I feel they have the best players overall and are superior to any other guild.

2. Sith Dominion, I feel this guild has some very good players such as Marrat and Rixorn and is quite well organized but not as good as Requiem (again in my opinion)

3. Salvation is a very good rep guild with many organized players.

4. BRC Imperial Forces, this guild is quite good, allthough I'm yet to see much of the imperssive things that the above guilds have done, from them.

5. Nestinar this guild has some examples of great skill but... they sadly fall into last place on my list

Edited by Shadowsite

• 4 weeks later...
I don't agree "a little" with the first 3 places of the OP, and " a lot" with the last 2. I mean, BRC is an AWESOME guild when it comes to PvE, but (no offence guys) not top 5 when it comes to PvP. The first 3 I would just swap places a little bit, but yeah, they are good pvpers.

• 4 weeks later...

Requiem...I've rarely seen about and what matches I have seen I wasnt impressed, so they wouldnt make my list

Sith Dominion.. Dear god these are elitist morons who claim to be the best and suck so badly, only a hanful of players are any good (mainly In-ferno and Zafina)

Salvation...They carry a good rep, and well deserved, they have lacked a little since 2.0 but they're still great and have good tactics and prove you dont need the latest PvP gear to get the job done

BRC Imperial Forces...I would say their Republic guild carries them much better regarding WZ's Dont get me wrong their imp guild is ok (depending on wjhat players are playing), but the Rep one tends to do better, although saying that ingeneral they shouldnt be on this list as they are only good for ganking, organisation in a PvP match or 1v1 they are no good (Even though I know its just the same players playing the other field)

Nestinar...Never thought of as a PvP guild, for me they are more PvE/RP only and I have never seen them in PvP

3 Guilds i'd add to the list are as far as I know PvE/RP guilds, Not PvP focused but players from all 3 do awesomely well in wz's even with last minute tactics

Members of Crimson Moon, Xeno Genesis and Nova Ascendant

Edited by dacentabaal

This thread on the actual server forums http://theprogenitor.com/home/m/6131325/viewthread/6296681-top-5-pvp-guilds-on-server-imo-give-your-own-suggestions-as-well

Also it is quite outdated now as requiem no longer exists. Also Sith Dominion isn't as elitist as you think. We do have pve and social members so sometimes you can expect us to not be at our best. We do have without a shadow of a doubt the best (and probably only now) ranked team on the server.

• 2 weeks later...
Why Nestinar is on this list ? And who are these members of Nestinar that you think have great skill ? Because if I am not mistaken they only have 3~4 serious PvP'ers.

We not even that many.

Edited by Shrekmom