This Is Madness

RabidTwinkie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it this way, who do you know that is a fan of Tarkin more so than Dooku? I'm predicting a landslide.
I wouldn't be so sure. Tarkin is extremely popular, especially by those lovers of the Original Trilogy. A lot of people will likely vote out of 'principle' AKA prequel haters. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be so sure. Tarkin is extremely popular, especially by those lovers of the Original Trilogy. A lot of people will likely vote out of 'principle' AKA prequel haters. :rolleyes:

I hate about 90% of the prequels, but those are for plot reasons mostly. And cinematic ones.

However, Tarkin is just a useless sidekick of a character. Dooku is portrayed by Christopher Lee. He wins, period.

I hate about 90% of the prequels, but those are for plot reasons mostly. And cinematic ones.

However, Tarkin is just a useless sidekick of a character. Dooku is portrayed by Christopher Lee. He wins, period.

I'm voting for Dooku, but I'm not certain he will win. We shall see.

Only the older fans even know how Dengar is (outside of his TCW cameo).

I love that Leia squeaked by against Padme - 52-48. I voted for Leia, but I thought Padme might win for sure.

Really? I thought it would be a sure win for Padme... guess there's a lot of popular support for the only female characters in the saga!

Really? I thought it would be a sure win for Padme... guess there's a lot of popular support for the only female characters in the saga!

True, but we have to assume that the majority of voters are casual fans, who have really only seen the movies. Which character has more on-screen time and meaningful roles? Leia, of course. However, the younger crowd would be more familiar with Padme.

True, but we have to assume that the majority of voters are casual fans, who have really only seen the movies. Which character has more on-screen time and meaningful roles? Leia, of course. However, the younger crowd would be more familiar with Padme.

I'd love some demographic information on these voters, haha. See who the true fans are.

I expected it to be close, Sidious vs IG-88 will be a wash out however...

Rex vs Tano won't be IMO, hard to predict....

If tano wins I can see her going far, probably beating Chewbacca, then Leia.... However she'd lose to Yoda/Luke.....

How could people vote for chewbacca over wicket! He was perhaps the cutest thing to ever grace the screens of hollywood..... <3 Wicket <3

Well, my theory may not be true. Dooku defeated Tarkin by a 12-point margin.

22, not 12...

But yeh, that one was one of the closest, not what I expected.... I thought dooku would win by more XD

I thought the force users would rule this...

Well, my theory may not be true. Dooku defeated Tarkin by a 12-point margin.

I knew it would be close. Personally, I didn't vote for the characters (Dooku/Tarkin), but the actors. It was a tough choice, but I voted Sir Christopher Lee over Peter Cushing.

Rex vs Tano won't be IMO, hard to predict....

If tano wins I can see her going far, probably beating Chewbacca, then Leia.... However she'd lose to Yoda/Luke.....

Ahsoka will beat Rex, that's a given. She likely will beat Chewie as well, BUT considering that Leia beat Padme and Tarkin narrowly (by comparison to other competitions) lost to Dooku, he might have a chance.

If she beats Chewie, however, she'll lose to Leia.