Double XP was a success (however, a small suggestion)

Pistols-GS

It really kicked the 50 Bracket PvP WZ's in the groin lol, and perhaps even the PvE endgame content as well. Even on PoT5 server, where que pops are abundant in this bracket, took a massive hit. While I expected this, was wondering if we might be able to have double comm weekends to help spruce up the queue's. I know many have freshly level'd 50 toons, which is great, but perhaps including the comms feature next weekend might help balance out the gameplay options.

I'm totally NOT QQ'ing about double XP, cause honestly I think it's great we finally have the chance to have it in game (although I didn't take part), but would love to see this option perhaps branched out to some degree to help these newly minted toons get some much needed comms for gear (PvP and PvE alike). Either way, big kudos for the double XP weekends, glad to see this in-game.

Thoughts and/or suggestions? Thanks :)

Couple of thoughts... so the que may have been longer because many who would otherwise be que'd up were leveling. I dont' see how comms will offset this. Sure there are many fresh 50s now, but many of those are alts. So... it really isn't a matter of gear although it may have some impact. No, it's the same peeps playing in a different area.

Exclusive double comms weekends would be a great thing though. That would bring folks back to the que's. Just before patch 2.0, it would allow many to grind for the overflow cap of 800 in prep for the new content.