Preferred PVE Sentinel spec?

migzmando

Hello, I'm wondering which of the trees are preferred for PVE? I'm leveling up a sentinel who is currently level 19, and I'm just wondering which would be the preferred spec for solo PVE, also for the FPs.. Thank you for your responses!

Take your pick. Watchman has self and group heals with DOTs. Combat can have a bit more in the way of Burst Damage. Focus has awesome AoE. Watchman and Combat are more preferred in OPS for their awesome single target damage and utility but Focus runs a close second with its AoE damage.

Well, IMO,

Watchman and Comabt = the best for PvE

Focus = the best (and most hated by other players) for PVP

As for which between Watchman and Combat, it is really completely up to your personal preference. I prefer Combat, but Watchman is just as viable. Really, choose what you want .

Hello, I'm wondering which of the trees are preferred for PVE? I'm leveling up a sentinel who is currently level 19, and I'm just wondering which would be the preferred spec for solo PVE, also for the FPs.. Thank you for your responses!

Any tree is fine for leveling. They have their strengths and weaknesses. Any tree is fine for under 50 flashpoints. However, once you get 50, you should be either watchman or combat for endgame pve content. Focus is not good enough with single-target damage to be a good endgame pve spec. You are much better in combat or watchman. Combat and Watchman are virtually a wash for endgame pve content. Which one is better is varies from boss fight to boss fight, so I would actually recommend getting a handle of both of them. Maybe level to 41 with watchman and switch to combat from 41-50. That should give you enough experience to learn both.