Please Remove Ilum Bolster

Jagrevi

Please remove the Ilum Bolster in an emergency patch for tomorrow.

No rollbacks or punishments or anything, but it's causing new players to basically skip the whole 1 - 50 game and go from 1 to 50 in less than a day, which I don't think is 'working as intended', and a bit of a shame to their experience, and thus longevity in the game.

The Ilum Bolster only seems to exist so, what, almost-but-not-quite-50's could compete as well? It seems rather trivial in comparison to the "side effect" it's having.

Thanks.

and a bit of a shame to their experience

You don't speak for all of us :rolleyes:

In my opinion, this has been improved the experience of the game for those of us who don't want to go through the tedious leveling experience via PvE. I hope they don't change anything and leave everything as it is!

Please remove the Ilum Bolster in an emergency patch for tomorrow.

No rollbacks or punishments or anything, but it's causing new players to basically skip the whole 1 - 50 game and go from 1 to 50 in less than a day, which I don't think is 'working as intended', and a bit of a shame to their experience, and thus longevity in the game.

The Ilum Bolster only seems to exist so, what, almost-but-not-quite-50's could compete as well? It seems rather trivial in comparison to the "side effect" it's having.

Thanks.

People like you kill me.. why do you care? How does someone having another 50 or two make them any more uber then you? How does it mess with your game play?

I for one think its great. The more level 55 toons people have the more they will play and when the update goes live... they will have a ton of toons to level to 50. Not to mention they have to gear those toons up and that helps crafters.

Please dont just cry to cry.. think first

Edited by Zerx

It exists so level 45s can join in the Gree event without massively gimping their groups. Which is a good thing you know. Because the event missions become available at that level.

Edited by Pscyon

You don't speak for all of us :rolleyes:

In my opinion, this has been improved the experience of the game for those of us who don't want to go through the tedious leveling experience via PvE. I hope they don't change anything and leave everything as it is!

You forget that there is a group who do not want to go through the tedious levelling experience via PvP, too.

You don't speak for all of us either.