What this game is lacking...

killmaimburn

This game is lacking Khorne. I don't know what type of hand holding feeling sharing Star Wars you grew up with... but mine has copious amounts of blood shed, charred corpses, evil light sabre wielding necromancers and mercenaries who use curse words. I think if TOR incorporated more Khorne into its diet, generally the game would be better. Jedis would cease to be skirt wearing nancies, the Republic would finally stop being so indecisive, and the Empire would stop being soft and kill everything that ever existed. This is important, people. The lack of recognition for the glory of Khorne in this game is appalling. How can there be bloodshed and not be unintelligible rantings of crazed axe wielding madmen? That's all I have to say. Just think about it.

This game is lacking Khorne. I don't know what type of hand holding feeling sharing Star Wars you grew up with... but mine has copious amounts of blood shed, charred corpses, evil light sabre wielding necromancers and mercenaries who use curse words. I think if TOR incorporated more Khorne into its diet, generally the game would be better. Jedis would cease to be skirt wearing nancies, the Republic would finally stop being so indecisive, and the Empire would stop being soft and kill everything that ever existed. This is important, people. The lack of recognition for the glory of Khorne in this game is appalling. How can there be bloodshed and not be unintelligible rantings of crazed axe wielding madmen? That's all I have to say. Just think about it.

first of, what in the bluest of blue hells is Khorne? Second, says the ravings of a disgruntled player. Third, did you miss the part about Star Wars was, is, and always will be, a CHILDREN'S STORY? No matter how much violence and mature and dark things get, this is stuff your kids will always be able to get into based on the universal themes based in myth like the Hero's Journey, the Road of Redemption, Good vs. Evil, and what it means to do either, and every other mythological and universal story trope there is.

NEXT!

This game is lacking a blood god ? (Khorne is a blood god and I failed in finding any other reference by that name).

I am pretty happy with there being NO god at all in SWTOR and I also do not miss bloodshed and gore all around.

The few scenes in all 6 StarWars movies, in which you really see blood being spilled do ammount to less than 20 seconds total... so if that was your impression, then you might be a bit wierd.

P.S: And the plural of Jedi is Jedi, not Jedis.

Edited by JPryde

Yeah, Khorne is Warhammer universe Chaos deity of blood, violence, hate, war, etc, etc.

This game doesn't need Khorne. This game needs polish, this game needs content, this game needs balancing, this game needs anti-cheat protection.

source ?

Empire of Dreams - the feature length Star Wars documentary released with the first DVD release of the original trilogy

Bill Moyer's research studies with scholar Joseph Campbell, who oversaw the project as Lucas wrote it, and he too made more than once that it was a story ultimately meant for children, to impress the world views and motifs that were central to folklore and tales, and bring them into a way that was accessible to them of the time.

I bet you all play as hand holding skirt wearing flash light wielding jedis.

you have obviously no clue what Star Wars is.

Also, just incase you missed it. Star Wars. Star = location. Wars = wars. This game is pretty light on the stars and the wars. How can you have wars with no Khorne. Khorne is the reason to go to war. He demands such things. Right now the game has infighting between overly cliche good guys and overly cliche bad guys. Add something in that has flavor. Khorne has alot of flavor. As it stands now, we're going to be continually fed the bad guy of the month antagonist who we all band together to fight. Speaking of which, *** is the terror from beyond? Seriously, what is that tentacle thing? I have never figured that out.

... Seriously? W-T-F is censored. It's an acronym... THERE ARE NO VOWELS!!!!!

Edited by killmaimburn

And I'll bet you're a fat, balding, late-twenty-something, who still lives in his parent's basement with a dead-end job, whines, *****es, and moans because they have a college degree in butt-****in-ese but don't have that dream job they wanted, and have never felt the inside of a ****** in their life and probably never will. Bygones?

NEXT.

My god Dr. Phil you're really good at this. I think you're better at trolling than I am. However, please keep things in perspective. Now, I'm trolling to stir up random bs at an odd hour because I'm bored. I like saying stupid stuff and seeing if it gets people riled up. And I'll pick on people using the perspective of the game. For example me calling people skirt wearing jedis. It's within context of the game in general and is really not that offensive. You on the other hand are personally attacking me. I'm not a thin skinned person, I'm not offended, however you really just killed my post. Now everybody's gonna read your personal hatred of someone you don't know on the internet and are going to completely forget the nonsense of the thread. It's this type of internet tough guy stuff doesn't translate well into the real world does it? So I'm sure in your view, you are the epitame of alpha male behavior. However, going back to context... you are also viewing this forum out of boredom at an odd hour which you are subscribed to. Meaning you probably fit the own description you have for others. How you view others is probably how others view you.