Double XP Tips and Suggestions.

Infernixx

I've been working my way through a Sniper on this Double XP weekend and I wanted to share a few things with the rest of you that may or may not be of use. Feel free to add or correct anything that I get wrong.

1) If you max out your Class Quest XP bonuses in Legacy, you can easily do just class quests on a world and stay up to where you need to be as you grind through the worlds.

2) The Minor/Major XP boosts do stack with Double XP weekend.

3) If you decide to grind up just doing class quests, you're not going to make much money grinding to 50. In fact, you'll likely to lose money in the long term.

4) It's likely that you'll fall behind in power levels if you insist upon using Moddable gear as you level up as you're going to be getting fewer planetary commendations due to ignoring side quests, bonus quests and world quests.

5) Forget professions. You'll never be able to keep up as you grind up.

Or...

1. Make a level 1.

2. Then you can buy "Black Hole Transport" using Cartel Coins which allows you to use it at level 1.

3. Then you can port to black hole.

4. Then you can take the shuttle to illum.

5. Then you can farm pylon guardians in a raid group and be level 50 in 10 hours while half *** dpsing with level 1 skills.

Or you can do it your way, I prefer mine.

Edited by Megatfz

Or...

You can make a level 1, then you can buy "Black Hole Transport" using Cartel Coins which allows you to use it at level 1.

Then you can port to black hole.

Then you can take the shuttle to illum.

Then you can farm pylon guardians in a raid group and be level 50 in 10 hours while half *** dpsing with level 1 skills.

Or you can do it your way, I prefer mine.

Then you can be stranded on Ilum. :jawa_tongue:

You can go directly from the shuttle in Illum to the fleet then take the Dromund Kass shuttle. (If you're level 1 starting out)

Or if you completed Korriban you can emergency fleet pass then take Dromund Kass shuttle.

DERPADERPADERPADERP

DERP

DERP

DERP

Edited by Megatfz

I love how you post and have no idea what you're talking about.

I am in a pug greoup where the highest level person is level 47. You get bolstered stats in Illum pvp area due to the gree event.

Keep spouting off incorrect information, how about you actually go see for yourself before you act like a forum warrior.

I got my assassin from 20 to 50 using double XP, couple of things I noticed.

Money: Big problem if your not a rich fellow, I was running out quick, most I had was 150K

Gear: I was at least 10 levels behind most of the way there.

Crew Skills: Forget it, you can't keep up and it slows you down.

everyday of double xp i made my dailies on my 50s..while crafting the hell of mods and armors, enhancements,hilts and cristals for the levels i thought my alts would have crossed..then i played my alts until i got bored, questing here and there, and making warzones with a major boost the whole time..i noticed that you fall down with the mods on friday when i was leaving a planet and i went to the commendation vendor and i had something like 4..

and yeah, you go short with money like a crack addict!