Legacy Suggestions

FelixGoldenHeart

Something I'm super disappointed in is the legacy system. When it came out, they claimed it would be all super excellent and had big plans etc. While SOME cool things have come from it, I really believe it could be so much better.

Here are a few ideas I had:

The ability to use race specific social abilities when you get that race to 50 or buy the unlock. (Example: pimp slapping your companion like a Sith warrior, but actually playing as a Chiss)

When you unlock a pet/mount/emote/title from both events OR from cartel market etc you get ingame mail (just like the founder title or digital deluxe items) for all your other characters containing a copy of that item.

(This mainly struck up because of the Gree mount being 48 helix components which is a lot, but I'm not going to do that on 6 alts that are 50 just to have a fancy mount... that's an insane amount of time I do not posess.)

MORE bind to legacy gear! There are some out, but there needs to be more. As well as better looking gear since most of it is ugly or copies of existing armors for 1 class. (Gree event...) Maybe even if you buy cartel items, you can pay a little more coin for a "Bind to Legacy" version that doesn't bind to one character but also is untradable.

If anyone else has other suggestions, leave em here. I had more but I need to remember them all.

Legacy Friends List and Ignore List, how many times do I have to bring it up?

I mean, just ignoring one alt is annoying because you have no idea who their alts are, same thing with friends.

Just add an option to friend or ignore the entire Legacy so we don't have to add a name to our ignore list on every universal character when someone does something stupid, or friend every individual alt to know if they are online.

This is the best way I can imagine them utilizing Legacy, because it is the best use they never want to admit is actually a brilliant idea. It's so amazingly simple and yet so amazingly convenient.