The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Ruining Crafting Skills

For those who are Crafting junkies, the Cartel Market is ruining it for us. If you are an Artifcer, you used to be able to make decent credits on the GTN for your cystals from lvls 7-49 in both Blue and Purple lvls (advanced Artifact). But now with the Cartel Market offering Artifact crystals for lvl 10 with +41 stats (lvl 50 stats), people don't need to get a new cystal untill they hit 50 and that would only be because they wanted to change the color. Same goes for Amormechs and Synthweavers. All the gear they used to make was good for ppl lvling up their chaters (1-49), but now the only thing they can make that is worth anything is Augments. Their Armor gear has become worthless due to the Cartel Market offering Adative gear for lvl 1 players. At this rate the Cartel Market will have replaced the Crafting Skills, thus ruining the Crafting part of the game. The Cartel Market should be nothing but Unlocks for the F2P people to access certain aspects of the game. Nothing Else. All gear, pets and speeders should be drops from Boss' (both WB's, HM/NM OP's and HM FP's), Reputaion Vendors, Security Vendors, CE Vendors and/or Social Vendors (all of which needs massive updates on their selections). The Cartel Market is become nothing but a tool for EA/BioWare to make more money even from Subcribers who support the game the most.

Thank you sir for bringing up this point. This is EXACTLY what is happening and I am majorly disappointed in EAware's tendency to shaft the subscribers and carter more to where most of their money is coming from.. the Cartel Market... To think I had so much hope for this game. -__-

Sorry but how exactly selling items on CM is "shafting the subscribers" ? I'm a subscriber and I buy CM packages. And being a subscriber I have credit enough to buy those CM items that I miss and that are are posted by someone else on GTN. And again I can GTN all the CM items that I find and don't like/need.

Besides, RotHC will be here soon so crafters will get their share of credits for a while until a lvl 55 CM package will be inserted.