I'm gonna get flamed, but double exp really sucks for me

Korse

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capt, did you read what I said? People are getting 10-20k experience per minute.

I'm not burned out, just frustrated I couldn't level at that rate if I knew this was going to happen.

I didn't get that much XP though maybe I should have used my XP boosts since I only leveled my jugg from 27 to 31 over the weekend and my guardian from 16 to 21. There was no way I was going to make it to level 50 on my jugg. I like to enjoy the game. Grinding and not enjoying it is not my way of playing.

Why do people have problems with a double XP weekend (limited time), while you can get double XP permanently by always logging out in a rest zone (rested XP). As far as I read, they don't stack, so there's really no difference for someone that's rested?

I understand rested XP is only a benefit for XP gained in fights... Bonus XP, is a XP bonus to all things you do in the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.