N4-SW Runner mini pet

batmanpwns

I just got an email from another EA game "Need for speed world" that tells me that if I log into SWTOR on or before April 1st 2013 at 6:00PM CST/ 12:00AM GMT I will receive a battle droid mini pet the, N4-SW Runner. To make sure that this email is authentic and, additionally that we will receive an in game mini pet, I must ask any of you if this is true or not.

Need For Speed World is a F2P game. (N4-SW Runner)

Battlefield Play4Free is a F2P game. (BF-4F Warrior)

Hypothesis: Register and try out both games and see it results in FREE PETS.

Any other EA F2P games that could be part of a promotion that is not quite announced yet?

http://www.ea.com/1/play-free-games

Edited by DarthBuckets

Need For Speed World is a F2P game. (N4-SW Runner)

Battlefield Play4Free is a F2P game. (BF-4F Warrior)

Hypothesis: Register and try out both games and see it results in FREE PETS.

Any other EA F2P games that could be part of a promotion that is not quite announced yet?

http://www.ea.com/1/play-free-games

Okay, I will try and hope it and hope I get those pets. Would like to see an offcial BioWare statement to that and the whole list of games which have that promotion and of course how it exactly works.

I have not recieved any of these messages :< Any chance you could print the mail and link it here by any chance? I want to know more about this.

If any of you find out how it works please do post it here.

Edited by Orlesian

Strange, I got BF3, but didn't get the message, but I got one from Command&Conquer Tiberium Alliances(???). I'm confused, 'cause it seems like I need to make a new account, while I've been sub since launch. Hope there will be some other way to get the pet, I'm not gonna make a new account:p