The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New collector's edtion owner

Trilaann

I am now the happy owner of three versions of this game. Started out with the standard edition since I had essentially not played a video game before and scoffed at the idea I would like it as much as I do. Three months passed and I had moved up to a digital deluxe edition with security key. And now with less than two months left before I hit one year of playing I am now a collector's edition owner. Can't wait to see what fun the expansion brings my way.

• 2 weeks later...

umm...... everything they promised would come with the collectors edition are there. they always have been. Ingame and out of game...... the in game items may be less then useful but in that they delivered. they have failed in the updates, I'll give you that.

Collector's Edition Bonus Items

Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue

Game disks collectible metal case

The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural as annotated by Satele Shan

The Old Republic galaxy map

Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD

High-quality Collector's Edition box

Custom Security Authentication Key

Includes 7 additional Digital Items:

Flare Gun: Fire flares into the air

Training Droid: Hovers at your side for combat assistance

HoloDancer: Project your own holographic dancer

HoloCam: Keep visual records of in-game adventures

STAP: Sleek and unique in-game vehicle

Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky Droid to join your adventures

Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items

Edited by mendarie

i am referring to the updates to the collectors edition vendor all the cool stuff goes to the cartel now so yeah basically we got shafted . i bought the ce for the cool items in the exclusive vendor and now we pretty much have gotten squat.