They put a cap on XP gain.... 5 WZ now and always 24 k XP

Lord_Karsk

lvl 16-17 and every match the same. :confused:

Yeah i dont see the point of buying XP boost then when they dont work over a certain point.

Takes away the fun of the whole thing.

I use 3 hour all gain boost, + legacy WZ 30%.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

????? I don't understand. I got 24k exp on my level 45 sorc with full wz legacy exp boost. Isn't 24k like a huttload of exp for your level?

Yeah. He should level up from 24Kx5. He's just looking for something to complain about, like every other person on this forum. I find 10K alot, even at level 40. The fact you find a cap on a bonus (Which stops people from buying full WZ Legacy, and +25% boost, to way over-cap EXP) taking away from fun means you need to stop using the cheatcodes.

--Jaceiy

????? I don't understand. I got 24k exp on my level 45 sorc with full wz legacy exp boost. Isn't 24k like a huttload of exp for your level?

Dude 24 k at lvl 45 is a total joke. You should get this weekend atleast 50 k per match.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Yeah. He should level up from 24Kx5. He's just looking for something to complain about, like every other person on this forum. I find 10K alot, even at level 40. The fact you find a cap on a bonus (Which stops people from buying full WZ Legacy, and +25% boost, to way over-cap EXP) taking away from fun means you need to stop using the cheatcodes.

--Jaceiy

Or he has a problem with XP being capped when the event is being advertised a way to quickly get ready for the new expansion. But what do you care? You're hardcore and awesome and hopefully one day we'll all understand that.

Is the OP serious ? on my lvl 23 (almost 24) before today I would get 12k max for a really really good/long round with xp boost and bonus xp, seems like the "double XP" is working as intended since ppl are getting twice that at the same lvl.

Also my sister is playing right now on her lvl 48, she won a good round and got 56k, so yeah... its just your low level but its still twice as good as it was, they aren't going to start giving you 50-100k at lvl 24 for a WZ, that would be retarded.